This Financial Institution Invests in Their Community First & It Shows with Lou Senko
January 05, 2023
Maurice O. Hamilton Sr.
In this episode, I had a wonderful conversation with Lou Senko the Chief Availability Officer for Q2, a financial institution that provides banking and lending services. He goes into detail about how the institution focuses on its mission to improve customer success, automate its processes and continue to protect its data visibility at the same time.
This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
- [1: 30] - Introduction of Lou Senko - Chief Availability Officer
- [2:30] - How Lou Got To Into This Particular Field
- [6:30] - What is Q2 and Lou’s Role With the Company
- [10:13] - Q2 Has a Mission to be Humanitarian, They Put The Community First
- [14:00] - Steps He Has Taken To Reach His Customers and Deploy Automation in The Company
- [18:15] - There Is An Importance In Always Looking For Improvement
- [19:53] - The Process Of Looking At The Improvement of The Organization as A Whole
- [21:55] - Where Lou Sees The Evolution Of the Industry Is Heading
- [26:48] - Why They Decentralize Their Data in Order to Protect Their Information
- [29:13] - If Hackers Get In, Now What?
- [31:00] How AI & Technology Plays A Part In Q2
Get in Touch: